英国次访问签证申请问答
2023-02-26 游戏
4.Check you meet the eligibility requirements
4.健康检查您有否合乎名额促请
You must have a passport or travel document to enter the UK. It should be valid for the whole of your stay.
您须要转给身份证明或旅途此前证才能进再入法国。 它应在您的整个逗留在此期间都理论上。
You must be able to show that:您须要需要显然:
You’ ll leave the UK at the end of your visit 您将在到访落幕时离开法国 You’ re able to support yourself and your dependants during your trip (or have funding from someone else to support you) 您需要在旅途在此期间维生自己和您的死者(或从其他人那里授予资金不足来赞同您) You’ re able to pay for your return or onward journey (or have funding from someone else to pay for the journey) 您需要偿付长途跋涉或原先之旅的开支(或从其他人那里授予资金不足来偿付之旅开支) You’ ll not live in the UK for extended periods through frequent or successive visits, or make the UK your main home 您不亦会因时常或近十年到访而在法国依然居住,或将法国作为您的主要栖身You may need to meet extra eligibility requirements if you’re visiting the UK:
如果您到访法国,您确实所需实现额外的名额促请:
to study, do a placement or take an exam 研习、不见习或出席再入学 as an academic, senior doctor or dentist 作为社亦会自然科学、现职牙医或外科手术 for medical reasons 照护因素The rules on what you’ll need to enter the UK may be different if you’re travelling from Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey or the Isle of Man.
如果您从威尔斯、泽西岛、根西岛或马恩岛旅途,进再入法国所需的规范确实亦会有所不同。
5.Check if you need a visa to visit the UK
5.健康检查您有否所需再入境签证才能到访法国
Depending on your nationality, you’ll either:
根据您的居留,您将:
have to apply for a Standard Visitor visa before you travel to the UK 须要在从乘船法国早先审核规格游客再入境签证 be able to visit the UK for up to 6 months without needing a visa 不必再入境签证才会到访法国为时6个月底You can check if you need a visa before you apply.
您可以在审核从前健康检查有否所需再入境签证。
If you do not need a visa, you must still meet the Standard Visitor eligibility requirements to visit the UK. You may be asked questions at the UK border about your eligibility and the activities you plan to do.
如果您不所需再入境签证,您仍须要实现规格游客名额促请才能到访法国。 在法国边界,您确实亦会被谈及有关您的名额和您构希望透过的社区活动的缺陷。
If you’ve previously been refused entry to the UK or have a criminal record, you may want to apply for a Standard Visitor visa (even if you do not need one).如果您早先曾被断然拒绝进再入法国或有犯罪记录,您确实所需审核规格游客再入境签证(即使您不所需)。
6.If you have to apply for a Standard Visitor visa
6.如果您须要审核规格游客再入境签证
You must apply for a Standard Visitor visa online before you travel to the UK.
在从乘船法国早先,您须要网络审核规格游客再入境签证。
A Standard Visitor visa costs £100 for up to 6 months. The earliest you can apply is 3 months before you travel.
规格游客再入境签证的开支为 100 英镑,为时 6 个月底。 较晚可以在旅途从前 3 个月底审核。
If you visit the UK regularly, you can choose to apply for a long-term Standard Visitor visa instead.如果您定时到访法国,您可以必需审核依然规格游客再入境签证。
You can pass through the UK to another country on a Standard Visitor visa. If transiting is your only reason for coming to the UK, you can apply for a Visitor in Transit visa instead for £64.您可以持规格游客再入境签证通过法国从乘船另一个东欧国家。 如果直达是您来法国的唯一因素,您可以审核直达游客再入境签证,开支为 64 英镑。
7.Visit on business
7.外事到访You can visit the UK for up to 6 months to do the following business activities:
您可以到访法国为时 6 个月底,以透过以下商业社区活动:
Attend interviews, meetings, conferences and seminars 出席甄选、亦会议、亦会议和研讨亦会 Negotiate and sign deals and contracts 协商和签署交易和履约 Attend trade fairs to promote your business (you cannot sell things) 出席交易亦会以促使您的业务(您不可卖东西) Get work-related training if you’re employed overseas and the training is not available in your home country 如果您在国外曾受雇并且您所在东欧国家/海地区未职业培训,请授予与指导工作关的的职业培训 Give a one-off or short series of talks as long as they’re not for profit or a commercial event (you must not be paid) 透过了了或较短系列的演讲,只要它们不以营利或商业社区活动为目的(不得有应得) carry out site visits and inspections 透过考察和健康检查 Oversee the delivery of goods and services provided by a UK company to your overseas company or organisation 监督法国新公司向您的国外新公司或其组织提供者的零售商和服务的交付 Deliver training or share knowledge on internal projects with UK employees of the company you work for overseas 与您在国外指导工作的新公司的法国员工就外部重大项目透过职业培训或倾听学问 Install, dismantle, repair, service or advise on equipment, computer software and hardware, if your overseas company has a contract with a UK company or organisation 如果您的国外新公司与法国新公司或其组织有履约,安装、拆除、维修、服务或提议设备、个人计算机和嵌再入式You should:
你应:
Check you meet the basic eligibility requirements for a Standard Visitor 健康检查您有否合乎规格游客的基本上名额促请 Check if you need a visa to visit the UK 健康检查您有否所需再入境签证才能到访法国 Apply for a Standard Visitor visa online - if you need one 网络审核规格游客再入境签证 - 如果您所需8.Doing activities as part of an overseas job role
8.作为国外指导工作配角的一部分透过社区活动
You can do certain additional activities in the UK as a Standard Visitor, if you’re employed overseas as:
如果您曾受雇于国外,您可以作为规格游客在法国透过某些额外的社区活动:
an archaeologist 考古学家 an artist, entertainer or musician 艺术创作、表演者或舞蹈家 a bodyguard 打手 a camera operator 摄像师 a driver 司机 an internal auditor 一名外部交易员 a journalist or correspondent 记者或员 a lawyer or expert witness 代理人或自然科学家证人 a market researcher or analyst 低价研究指导工作员或分析师 a personal assistant 私有兼职 a professor from an overseas academic institution 国外社亦会自然科学政府部门教授 a religious worker 教会指导工作者 a scientist or researcher 自然科学家或研究指导工作员 a sports person or sports official 体育外籍人士或体育官员 a tour group courier 旅游团列斯联 a translator or interpreter 之中文或口译员 a member of a film crew, including actors, producers, directors or technicians 片子核心人物,还包括演员、斯皮尔伯格、出品人或技术人员 a member of the production team supporting an artist, entertainer or musician 赞同艺术创作、表演者或舞蹈家的制作团队核心人物 a member of technical staff supporting an artist, entertainer, musician or sports person 赞同艺术创作、表演者、舞蹈家或运动员的技术人员Check the Visitor Rules for details of what you can do as a Standard Visitor in these job roles.
提示游客规范,详尽明了您作为规格游客可以在这些指导工作配角之中动手什么。
9. If you want to work in the UK
9.如果你希望在法国指导工作
You cannot do paid or unpaid work for a UK company or as a self-employed person as a visitor. You’ll need to apply for a work visa.
您不可为法国新公司或作为游客的自雇外籍人士投身有偿或使用权指导工作。 您所需审核指导工作再入境签证。
If you’re being paid by a UK organisation as an expert in your profession, you may get permission to visit the UK for a Permitted Paid Engagement.
如果您是由法国其组织作为您的各个领域自然科学家偿付的,您确实亦会授予到访法国的使用权,以授予使用权的有偿参与。
10.Money you need10.所需的资金不足
You must have enough money to pay for your course and support yourself in the UK.
您须要有足以的资金不足来偿付您的选修开支并在法国维生自己。
How much money you need depends on your circumstances and what you’re applying for.你所需多少资金不足各不相同你的情况和你审核的选修。
11.Visit to study11.较短期研习
You can visit the UK for up to 6 months to:您可以到访法国为时 6个月底,以:
study at an accredited institution (this includes English language courses) 在授权政府部门研习(还包括English口语选修) do a short piece of research that’s relevant to your course overseas 动手一个与你的国外选修关的的简较短研究指导工作 do an ‘elective’ - an optional additional placement, if you’re studying medicine, veterinary medicine and science, nursing or dentistry 动手一个“选修课”——如果你正在研习自然自然科学、兽自然自然科学和自然科学、保健或外科手术,一个预设的额外安置 sit an entrance exam, retake an exam or course module, or do a PhD oral exam (a viva) 出席再入学再入学,重新出席再入学或选修模块,或透过博士口试(viva) do an unpaid clinical attachment if you’re a graduate from a medical, dental or nursing school 如果您是自然自然科学、外科手术或保健之中小学的本科生,请透过使用权医学不见习 take the Objective Structured Clinical Examination (OSCE) test or the Professional and Linguistic Assessment Board (PLAB) test 出席客观图形化医学再入学(OSCE)再入学或各个领域和口语审核委员亦会(PLAB)再入学You should:
你应:
check you meet the basic eligibility requirements for a Standard Visitor and any relevant extra eligibility requirements listed below 健康检查您有否实现规格游客的基本上名额促请以及下面所列的任何关的额外名额促请 prepare any required documents that prove your eligibility 作准备任何显然您名额的所需PDF check if you need a visa to visit the UK 健康检查您有否所需再入境签证才能到访法国 apply for a Standard Visitor visa online - if you need one 网络审核规格游客再入境签证 - 如果您所需的话To study or research certain subjects at postgraduate level or above, you may need to get an Academic Technology Approval Scheme (ATAS) certificate before you start your course or research.
要在研究指导工作生或以上水平研习或研究指导工作某些科目,您确实所需在开始选修或研究指导工作早先授予社亦会自然科学技术批准构希望 (ATAS) 文凭。
12.If you’re visiting to study at an accredited institution
12.如果您到访曾受授权的政府部门透过研习
You must prove that:
您须要显然:
You’ve been accepted onto a course provided by an accredited UK institution 您已被授权的法国政府部门提供者的选修录取 the course is no more than 6 months long (unless it’s a distance learning course) 选修不最多6个月底(除非是远程研习选修)The accredited UK institution cannot be an academy or state-funded school.
授予授权的法国政府部门不可是学院或东欧国家资助的之中小学。
Distance learning courses远程研习选修
If you’re doing a distance learning course, your course can last longer than 6 months. This is because most of your study will happen outside of the UK.如果您正在研习远程研习选修,您的选修可以持续最多 6个月底。 这是因为您的大部分研习将在法国限于透过。
You can visit the UK to do certain activities as part of your course, for example:
作为选修的一部分,您可以到访法国透过某些社区活动,例如:
attend induction weeks
出席再入职周
do face-to-face intensive learning
透过方是的加大研习
have progress checks
有进度健康检查
sit exams or assessments
出席再入学或审核
If you want to study for more than 6 months, You’ll need to apply for either a:
如果你希望研习最多6个月底,您所需审核:
Short-term study visa - for English Language courses up to 11 months 较短期研习再入境签证 - 适用于为时 11个月底的English口语选修 Student visa - for courses run by licensed student sponsors 学生再入境签证 - 适用于由持牌学生的公司开店的选修 Child Student visa - to study at an independent school if you’re between 4 and 17 years old 学童学生再入境签证 - 如果您在 4 至 17 岁之间,可以在独立自主之中小学研习13.Visit for medical reasons
13.照护因素到访
You can visit the UK for up to 6 months to:
您可以到访法国为时6个月底,以:
have private medical treatment at a hospital or other medical facility 在公立医院或其他照护政府部门接曾受私有治疗 have treatment at an NHS hospital, as long as the care is paid for by your own government under a reciprocal healthcare arrangement 在 NHS 公立医院接曾受治疗,只要该保健是由您自己的的政府根据互惠照护安排偿付的 donate an organ to a family member or close friend - this includes being assessed for suitability as a donor match 将器官赠送给给父母亲或姐夫——这还包括审核有否适合作为赠送给者匹配You should:
你应:
check you meet the basic eligibility requirements for a Standard Visitor and any relevant extra eligibility requirements listed below 健康检查您有否实现规格游客的基本上名额促请以及下面所列的任何关的额外名额促请 prepare any required documents that prove your eligibility 作准备任何显然您名额的所需PDF check if you need a visa to visit the UK 健康检查您有否所需再入境签证才能到访法国 apply for a Standard Visitor visa online - if you need one 网络审核规格游客再入境签证 - 如果您所需14.Apply
14.关于审核
Apply for a Standard Visitor visa
审核规格游客再入境签证
If you need a Standard Visitor visa, you must apply online before you travel to the UK and attend an appointment at a visa application centre.如果您所需规格游客再入境签证,您须要在从乘船法国早先网络审核,并在再入境签证审核之中心地带购票。
The earliest you can apply is 3 months before you travel.较晚可以在旅途从前 3 个月底审核。
You must meet the eligibility requirements and only do permitted activities.您须要合乎名额促请,并且不用透过强制的社区活动。
Depending on your nationality, you may not need a visa to visit the UK.根据您的居留,您确实不所需再入境签证才会到访法国。
You can check if you need a visa before you apply.您可以在审核从前健康检查有否所需再入境签证。Visa fees再入境签证费
You can apply for a Standard Visitor visa, or if you visit the UK regularly you can choose to apply for a long-term Standard Visitor visa instead.
您可以审核规格游客再入境签证,或者如果您定时到访法国,您可以必需审核依然规格游客再入境签证。
15.Apply online15.线上审核
Once you’ve started your application you can save your form and complete it later. If you’re applying with family members, each person must have their own application and pay the fee. They need to attend their own appointment at a visa application centre. You can apply on behalf of your partner and child, if they cannot apply for themselves.
开始审核后,您可以遗留表格并稍后填写。 如果您与父母亲两人审核,每个人都须要有自己的审核并偿付开支。 他们所需在再入境签证审核之中心地带出席自己的购票。 如果您的伴侣和男孩不可自己审核,您可以都是他们审核。
16.Documents and information you’ll need to apply16.审核所需资料
You must have a passport or travel document that is valid for the whole of your stay in the UK. There must be a blank page in your passport for your Standard Visitor visa.
您须要转给在您在法国逗留在此期间理论上的身份证明或旅途此前证。您的身份证明上须要有一个空白页,用于您的规格游客再入境签证。
You’ll need to provide the following information in your online application:您所需在网络审核之中提供者以下信息:
the dates you’re planning to travel to the UK 您构希望从乘船法国的日期 where you’ll be staying during your visit 您亦会晤的住宿地点 how much you think your trip will cost 你认为你的旅途亦会花多少钱 your current home address and how long you’ve lived there 您目从前的家庭住址以及您在那里住了多久 your parents’ names and dates of birth (if known) 你父母亲的出处和真名(如果知道的话) how much you earn in a year (if you have an income) 你一年赚取多少钱(如果你有收再入) details of any criminal, civil or immigration offences you may have committed 您确实犯有的任何刑事、民事或难民犯下的详情Depending on your circumstances, you might also need to provide:
根据您的情况,您确实还所需提供者:
details of your travel history for the past 10 years 您过去10年的旅途历史详情 your employer’s address and telephone number 您的雇主的定址和电话都须 your partner’s name, date of birth and passport number 您的伴侣的出处、真名和身份证明都须 the name and address of anyone paying for your trip 为您的旅途收取的任何人的出处和定址 the name, address and passport number of any family members you have in the UK 您在法国的任何家庭核心人物的出处、定址和身份证明都须 a certificate proving that you’ve had a tuberculosis (TB) test if you’re visiting for more than 6 months 如果您到访最多6个月底,则所需显然您已经接曾受过结核病 (TB) 测试的显然You need to provide additional documents if you’re visiting the UK:如果您到访法国,您所需提供者附加PDF:
to study 研习 as an academic 作为语言学家 for medical reasons 照护因素You must provide certified translations of any documents that are not in English or Welsh.
您须要提供者任何非English或威尔士语PDF的认证之中文。
17.How long it takes to get a decision17.所需多高约较短时间才能动手出暂时
Once you’ve applied online, proved your identity and provided your documents, you’ll usually get a decision on your visa within 3 weeks.一旦您网络审核,显然您的此前并提供者您的PDF,您有时候亦会在 3 周内授予再入境签证暂时。
You can check to see if you can get your visa decision faster - this depends on what country you’re in.您可以提示有否可以更快地动手出再入境签证暂时 - 这各不相同您所在的东欧国家/海地区。
It’s currently taking 7 weeks on average to get a decision on Standard Visitor visas. 目从前不等所需 7 周的较短时间来暂时规格游客再入境签证。
You’ll get an email or a letter containing the decision on your application.您亦会寄送一封电子邮件或一封信,其之中包涵您的审核暂时。
。英太青和西乐葆哪个效果好武汉白癜风医院哪家更好
宁波白癜风专家
江西白癜风医院哪家更好
贵阳风湿医院地址
- 05-12北海银滩的午夜不寂寞,这个夜市绝对不能错过!
- 05-12林州市:太行飞瀑美景有种醉
- 05-12文旅惠报 | 同程环游世界联合百度地图上线“同程小站”
- 05-12全民健身看沈阳 | 随手拍展示:蝉声起,夏已深,夜晚健步觅清凉
- 05-12获选大奖 丽芮倾力打造高端生活方式酒店
- 05-12海油潜水员的工位长啥所发?
- 05-12阿尔卑斯山这处胜地,高温致雪量不足暂停登山活动
- 05-12推向女人差距的,不是颜值和身材,而是这些....
- 05-12想看云海黄昏浩瀚繁星,来汉中这里准没错
- 05-12长春亚泰-凌杰谭凯元皆连场建功,广州队2-0取3连胜,亚泰锁定第4排名